Dating site in islamabad
Dating site in islamabad
Liebe Gäste und Interessierte des Kölner Salons, wir widmen uns den Umbaumaßnahmen und einem Relaunch.
In 1843, Sukkur, along with the rest of Sindh, came under British rule until the independence of Pakistan in 1947. Lansdowne Bridge, linking Sukkur and Rohri, was inaugurated on March 27, 1889.
Bei Rückfragen wenden Sie sich gerne jederzeit telefonisch an 49 (0)221 / 299 415 - 01 oder schreiben uns eine E-Mail an Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist gegen Spambots geschützt!
Java Script muss aktiviert werden, damit sie angezeigt werden kann.
Sukkur saw a significant socio-economic uplift after the 1930s, when the British built the world’s largest barrage here on the Indus River.
Sukkur has been an important strategic centre and trading route from time immemorial.
Wir freuen uns schon darauf, Sie im Anschluss mit einem spannenden Veranstaltungsprogramm und inspirierenden Ausstellungen international renommierter (Innen-)Architekten und relevanter Themen begrüßen zu dürfen.
Den Termin des Re-Openings und die neue Adresse geben wir Ihnen rechtzeitig an dieser Stelle und auf unseren anderen Plattformen bekannt.
As a result, the Web address for pages and documents in our site has changed from to https://.
In addition, CIA Careers has moved to a new location within the Web site Please use the links or the search form below to find the information you seek.
This conical shaped minaret was built around 1607 AD (26 metres in circumference, 31 metres in height with 84 steps to the top). A building on the southern side of the hill is called Satbhain (Seven Sisters). It is a sacred pilgrimage place for Hindus throughout Sindh and even in India. To visit Sadh Belo one requires a permission from the department of Auqaf to go there. The shrine of a saint Khawaja Khizar, known as ‘Zinda Pir’ (also called “Jind Pir”) was built around 925 AD on a small island called “Hajee ka Tau” located north of Bukkur island fort, Sukkur.
According to folklore seven unmarried female friends resided here who veiled themselves from all males. It was initially for the children of railway personnel, but in 1897 it was opened to all local people. Unfortunately except the island, nothing much remains of this structure today. A guard is standing outside a bungalow close to railway line and Indus River in Sukkur. The photograph taken by Henry Cousens shows the shrine of a saint Khawaja Khizar, known as ‘Zinda Pir’ (also called “Jind Pir”).
This was probably the grave that sanctified the place, and the lamp-post and lamp that were placed in front of it are still there; and it gives the name of Than Kasim Shah to the hill. Railway Heritage Museum was established in 2005 at Sukkur Railway Station. Editor’s Note: If you have liked this post (Photos of Sukkur), then please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media.